1. What is a TAP membership?
A Tennis Advantage Plan (TAP) membership is for the frequent player. It allows you to play 1.5 hours/day without any additional charge and allows you to reserve a court up to 5 days in advance. Junior, individual, senior and family TAP memberships are available. Prices vary based on the TAP membership.
2. What is the TAP membership medical suspension policy?
TAP suspension requests for medical reasons must be submitted in writing, email or
hardcopy, to WTT. Each request must have an attached physician’s note with the start and end date of the medical leave being requested. The requests are reviewed on an individual basis. If approved by the General Manager, the membership is suspended and the membership renewal date is adjusted accordingly.
3. Can a TAP membership be suspended for any reason other than a medical reason?
No. A TAP Membership is not suspended for any other reason other than medical.
4. What programs/events does WTT offer?
WTT offers open court time, contract court time, adult and junior round robins, adult flex leagues, lessons and clinics for adults and juniors with staff pros, USTA league play, Junior Team Tennis (JTT), junior tournaments and high school and college practice courts. As WTT continues to grow and evolve, new programs/events are added.
Please visit the event page under the MORE tab on our website for current offerings.
5. What should I do when I arrive at WTT for a court reservation, lesson, clinic, round robin, etc.?
It is your responsibility to check in with the desk staff prior to going onto the court for any reservation, lesson, clinic, etc.
6. Does WTT have a ball machine?
WTT does not have a ball machine. TAP members can bring their personal ball machine that can be used on courts 5 and 6 only. The ball machine must be brought and taken each time by the TAP member since WTT does not have onsite storage.
7. Does WTT have pickleball?
No. WTT does not offer pickleball.
8. Do I have to be a TAP member of WTT to reserve a court?
You can book courts 2 days in advance as a guest. You can do it online yourself if you create the free Family Guest Account in Court Reserve.
Payment is required at the time of reservation.
9. As a guest, how do I make and pay for a court reservation?
You can use the Court Reserve app to create a free Family Guest Account and
make a reservation and payment. You can also call WTT (610-433-6858) and have the desk staff make the reservation and take a credit card payment. Payment is due at time of booking.
10. As a TAP member, how do I make and pay for a court reservation?
You can log in to your Court Reserve account to make a court reservation. You can also call WTT (610-433-6858) and have the desk staff make the reservation.
11. Can I cancel a reservation if my plans change?
Please CLICK HERE to read court reservation/cancellation policy.
12. How can I pay for a lesson*, clinic or event?
Payment is always due at time of booking.
Payment can be made in one of 3 ways:
· By creating and using a player profile with a “card of file”.
· By pre-loading funds to your Court Reserve account then using these funds
to pre-pay for your lesson, clinic, or event.
· By paying in person or calling WTT (610-433-6858) and have the desk staff process a credit card payment.
*If a lesson is prepaid at least 24 hours in advance, there is a $5.00 discount for a private lesson or a $10.00 discount for a semi-private lesson.
13. How are credit balances used?
If your Court Reserve account has a credit balance, those funds are automatically applied to the charge for an upcoming lesson, clinic or event.
14. What is the lesson, clinic or event refund policy?
If you cancel a lesson, clinic or event the day before, a credit will be issued to your Court Reserve account. If the cancellation is less than a day before the reservation, the payment is non-refundable. *
*An exception is made when a player becomes ill within 12 hours of their lesson or in the event of a family emergency. Please call the staff at (610) 433-6858 with notification of the illness/emergency.
15. What is the WTT round robin payment and refund policy?
Payment is due when the reservation is made. Refunds are not applicable.
16. What is the Junior Development Program payment and refund policy?
Payment is due when the reservation is made in order to secure a spot in the program.
Refund requests are reviewed by management and may be given up to 1 week
before the start of the program.
Due to the limited spots and the high demand for the classes, once a registration
is made and prior to the start of the program sessions, there are no cash, check
or credit card refunds for a withdrawal. A credit is applied to your CourtReserve
account that can be used for any future Winning Touch Tennis programs/purchases.
Once the program/sessions start, no credit or make-ups are given for missed
sessions or for a withdrawal from the program unless under an extreme
circumstance and/or a medical emergency supported with a doctor’s note.
In addition, requests for a player to be re-assigned to a different class will be
honored only if a coach agrees the player should be in a more appropriate class.
If there is a scheduling conflict due to the change in class, the balance for any
unused classes will be credited to your CourtReserve account.
17. What racquet services does WTT provide?
WTT strings tennis racquets only. WTT does not string pickleball, squash or lacrosse racquets.
You can bring your tennis racquet to WTT and select a string from the list of strings WTT has available. You can also bring your own strings and pay only a labor charge.
Turnaround time is 3-4 days or 1-2 days for a small fee.
WTT also provides replacement grip, over grip and grommet strip services.
18. Does WTT offer discounts on racquets and other pro shop merchandise?
Racquets, shoes and other tennis merchandise can be ordered at a discount from our supplier, Fromuth. Email Chris at email@example.com to inquire about a price for a specific racquet or other tennis item.
19. Does WTT have racquets to demo?
WTT has a selection of current racquets that can be signed out to demo for use at WTT only. They cannot be taken off the premises.
20. How and for what reason does WTT send notifications?
Notifications are posted on Facebook, sent via CourtReserve and posted on the WTT Website.
Messages may be sent to communicate facility closings, late openings or other important announcements that could impact members.
21. Who is permitted to remain in the lobby area and for how long?
Parents of school-age children are encouraged to drop off/pick up their child but
may remain in the lobby area until their child enters/exits the courts.
Players may gather in the lobby before their scheduled play time as they wait for their court to become available; they may also gather after their play time to socialize.
22. How do I login into my Court Reserve Account?